Hop aboard and enjoy a scenic train ride to Torrington on our Torrington Twilight Express! These excursions will take you up the Naugatuck River Valley, over the famed Thomaston Dam, and through the woods to Torrington! Passengers on these trains will not only get to enjoy a trip on the northern part of our line, but will also have a chance to depart the train and spend 2 1/2 hours in Torrington to grab dinner, walk around, and enjoy what downtown has to offer on a summer evening!
- 4:30 pm: Depart Thomaston Station
- 5:15 pm: Arrive at Torrington Water St platform
- 7:30 pm: Passengers visiting Torrington re-board train
- 7:45 pm: Depart Torrington
- 8:30 pm: Arrive at Thomaston Station
Note: The Torrington Water St platform is .2 miles and a 5 minute walk from Main St.
A 10% discount is being offered at the following locations with the presentation of your train ticket:
- Bad Dog Brewing Company
- Nutmeg Fudge Company
- Salt 2.0