- This event has passed.
Chocolate Decadence Tour
April 29, 2022 @ 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Join the Naugatuck Railroad and Fascia’s Chocolates on our Chocolate Decadence Tour!
The evening begins at our historic 1881 Thomaston Station with a train ride that stops on the spectacular Thomaston Dam on its way to Fascia’s Chocolates where you will make your own chocolate creations! Featuring local Guest Host Wineries for the Chocolate Decadence Tour and Breweries for the Taste of Litchfield Hills Tour.
- Check in and reception at the Thomaston Station @ 5:30pm with a welcome pour
- All Aboard & depart the station @ 6:00pm
- Begin chocolate tastings on the face of the scenic Thomaston Dam
- Chocolate Pairings on the train while underway
- Fascia’s Chocolate Factory visit with making of chocolate creations
- Relax at Fascia’s pavilion along the tracks with purchases of your favorite beverages
- Back to Thomaston Station around 8:30pm
One admission includes: Light boxed charcuterie, Souvenir Glass for welcome pour and multiple tastings, Fascia’s chocolate samples, your own custom chocolate pieces, as well as a scenic train ride along the Naugatuck River. Excursion is approximately 3 and 1/2 hours.
**Please note, this event is for adults ages 21 and over**
****Schedule and Menu will be adhered to as closely as possible, but are subject to change if necessary. All tickets are non-refundable and non exchangeable. This event is not handicap accessible. For other questions please refer to our FAQ page or email us at [email protected]****