Haight-Brown Vineyard on our Chocolate Decadence Tour!
The evening begins at our historic 1881 Thomaston Station with a glass of wine and plenty of appetizers. The train ride follows with a stop for a toast on the spectacular Thomaston Dam. Next, stretch your legs at Fascia’s Chocolate Company with a tour, more wine and more chocolate!
- Reception at the Thomaston Station
- All Aboard!
- Depart the station
- Toast on the face of the scenic Thomaston dam
- Wine and Chocolate tasting on the train while underway
- Fascia’s Chocolate Company Tour and Make Your Own Chocolate; more tasting; purchase your favorites
- Back to Thomaston Station around 9-9:30
For April, May, and June dates – Catered by Black Rock Tavern:
- Bruschetta Crostini
- Nachos w cheese
- Pulled Pork Sliders
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Fried Mozzarella
- BBQ Boneless Chicken Tenders
- Celery and Carrot Sticks
For September and October Dates – Catered by Ciao! Ristorante and Bar:
- Chicken Cutlet
- Broccoli Cheddar Cakes
- Mushroom Ravioli
**Please note, this event is for adults ages 21 and over**
****Schedule and Menu will be adhered to as closely as possible, but are subject to change if necessary. All tickets are non-refundable and non exchangeable. This event is not handicap accessible. For other questions please refer to our FAQ page or email us at [email protected]****